Regency Builders is proud to announce an exciting, collaborative campaign associated with the 2012 Metropolitan Builders Association Parade of Homes. Entitled “Dreams Built of 2x4s,” the common building material, the 2×4, participants will engage in fundraising activities for the cause.Why Children’s?
For years, Regency Builders has had very close ties to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. In the past, Regency Builders held an event to benefit the hospital at the newly built Takton estate, raising more than $325,000 in one evening for the cause. This year Regency Builders built the Houston Model. We spent months helping a family create their dream home – something that we as builders do every day. However, it was an ongoing reminder that families with critically sick or injured children can rarely enjoy the comforts of home. Instead, they spend days, months, or even longer within the confines of hospital walls. It was that reminder that inspired the 2×4 campaign.
What Will My Donation Support?
Dreams Built of 2x4s supports the programs at the hospital that make the facility feel like “home away from home.” Proceeds will help the Patient Amenities and Family Services department, who spearheads the non-clinical effort to help families through their journey by providing:
- Family and child play areas
- Fun nights and events
- Family dinners around a table rather than the hospital bed
- On-site business center for parents to attend to work or household duties
- Outdoor gardens to promote healing
- Travel, lodging and many more non-clinical amenities
Regency Builders’ Commitment to the Dream
- $4 for every 2 new “Likes” for Regency Builders on Facebook by September 23, 2012, up to $1,000
- $2,000 per lot for their first 3 Still River Subdivision lots sold by September 23, 2012
- $4,000 for their 4th Still River Subdivision lot sold by September 23, 2012
- In addition, Regency Builders pledges a portion of each associated new home build that occurs following the campaign
How Can You Help Build The Dream?
- “Like” Regency Builders on Facebook
- Visit our Houston Model at the 2012 MBA Parade of Homes, where we will collect cash donations of $2, $4, $20, $40, or your desired amount
- Builders and other building Industry professionals are encouraged to finding their own 2×4 plan that makes sense for their business and financial situation
- Individuals and businesses are invited to donate directly to Children’s Hospital online at www.chw.org/regency
Thank you for your donation. Regency Builders is offering individuals 2 tickets to the Parade of Homes for any online donation over $40 made before August 27th, while supplies last. Simply email your online donation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your mailing address so that we may send them to you.
Our Campaign Partners:
Also, thanks to: